Atom Poppers are in STOCK!
Buy USA made popcorn poppers here! We are authorized sellers of the famous vintage style Atom Poppers. Some people call these the Atomic Poppers or the 1950’s Poppers. Whatever you call them, they are still the same poppers like your grandma or grandpa had in the 1950’s and later.
Add oil, popcorn, and heat on an electric or gas stove (no stir, no shake necessary). Also can be used for storing fruit or other items. The Atom Popper will pop up to 1/2 cup of kernels per batch. Bowl diameter is approximately 10.5″ and height is 4″. Overall width is 13″.
- 1. Pour 1/2 cup of popcorn into popper. (We recommend 1/3 cup of kernels per batch)
- 2. Pour 3 or 4 tablespoons of cooking oil into popper.
- 3. Place cover on popper.
- 4. Place popper on heat..high on electric element, or if gas, adjust flame to cover bottom of popper only.
- 5. Remove popper from heat at once when popping stops. Salt to taste.
The Original Atom Pop Corn Popper was originally manufactured in Quincy, Kansas by Quincraft Products, then moved to Fredonia, Kansas and is now manufactured in Bushton, Kansas by Quincraft Products.
The Atom Pop is MADE in the USA! Made in America! Made in Kansas!
These poppers make excellent birthday gifts, wedding gifts, graduation gifts, housewarming gifts, or Christmas gifts! Buy one for your neighbor, they might just like it too! Roast fresh chestnuts in the Atom Poppers, too!